Sunday, March 14, 2010

First Thing!

My very first post. This is very exciting! Well...it is National Nutrition Month in U.S.A and it was Registered Dietitian Day on March 10. So, I first would like to invite you all to celebrate with the RDs and Nutritionists who do the best they can to help the Nutrition of others all day every day. You could also think of this month to especially pay closer attention to how you nourish your body and maybe even find ways to nourish it better. This doesn't have to be food related, it could be finding an activity that fits your life-style to calm & strengthen your mind that would help to keep you healthy as well. What would I recommend...well of course yoga since I do it almost every day, but thats just me, you could try anything you haven't done in a while or haven't done at all and have been interested in, such as writing, dancing, knitting, cooking from scratch, thoroughly cleaning your house, running and such or simply paying attention to walking and breathing. So I will leave you to think about The March Month of Nutrition....ta ta until the next post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment